Play Unknown’s Battleground is the most popular online game right now. The game is not only number online game on steam but also one of the most played games on Android. PUBG maps are always attractive for players. As these maps bring many challenges for them. And this time PUBG returns with a new Sanhok Map. Yes! PUBG mobile released its new update today. Which brings the latest map in the update 0.8. Not only the map but also PUBG brings many patches in the new update of its mobile version.
PUBG server down:
PUBG new updates also need time to apply on the game. So the game server was down yesterday. The new update is released in the UK between 1 am to 9 am. And now the game is back online. A tweet on PUBG Mobile official twitter account said:
“PUBG Mobile will be taken offline for maintenance from 00:00 – 08:00 (UTC) on Sep 11th. Server may be back online sooner or later depending on maintenance progress. As expected, the new version with Sanhok map will be released starting Sep 12th,”
PUBG Mobile Update 0.8 and Sanhok Map:
PUBG mobile’s new update is out. It comes new vehicles like the Muscle Car, weapons such as the QBZ rifle, and of course the Sanhok map. Sanhok is one-fourth the size of Erangel or Miramar. Due to its size, matches tend to get over quicker. It still features 100 players. Here are the Patch notes of PUBG Mobile Update 0.8:
PUBG Mobile 0.8 Patch Notes:
- The new rainforest map Sanhok is open, players can choose the rainforest map to match in the map selection.
- Added “Season Archive” function, which can be accessed in the game season interface to view the data of previous seasons.
- New vehicles: Bulletproof UAZ Jeep and Muscle Car
- Added the QBZ assault rifle, use 5.56mm bullets, randomly placed around Sanhok.
- Added a flare gun to signal a super airdrop. Can be summoned in the play zone, and a Bulletproof UAZ can be summoned outside the play zone, which will be in a classic mode for a limited time.
- Added the ability to replace the optical sight pattern and color for the following sights: Red Dot Sight, Holographic Sight, and 2x Sight.
- Added the ability to throw apples on the spawn island
- New gun skins also show up in new update.
- Added the ability to view the list of spectators in the battle.
- New “Boot Camp” system: new players who enter the game, can go through a Boot Camp, and the rewards in the Boot Camp can be completed within 7 days. Existing players can also complete a Boot Camp mission after launching the game and will receive rewards upon completion.
Removals and modifications:
- Duckbill muzzle for the S1897 and S12K, which greatly reduces the vertical spread of shotgun bullets and increases horizontal spread.
- Reduce the additive effect of the accessories on the lumbar spread.
- The bullet can penetrate water and hit enemies underwater, but the damage will be less.
- The M24 sniper rifle will be removed from the airdrop and will be randomly placed around the map, but the damage is balanced to 79.
- The negative effect of the light grip is removed, and the effect is to greatly improve the shooting stability and improve the recoil recovery.
- 6x Scope and 8x Scope zoom performance optimization, has been consistent with end-game performance.
- Automatic picking settings, such as the number of bullets, the number of Medicine, the number of grenades, etc.
- Players can choose their own play strategy before matching to better match players who play similarly to you
- Limited time clothing can now be decomposed, and the reward for decomposition is BP.
- Modified the UI to increase the image display of yourself and teammates.
Optimise and Adjusted things:
- Optimised the animation during decomposition.
- The update also optimized the display of the backpack menu.
- The fire rebound performance of the assault rifle and the SMG’s also gets optimized.
- Optimised the performance of the red dot sight and the 8x scope.
- Sensitivity for 3x Scopes and 6x Scopes can be adjusted.
- During the 6x Scope and 8x Scope zooming, the sensitivity will be dynamically adjusted according to the sensitivity of the different multiples of the scope set by the player. When using 8x Scope to 4x magnification, the sensitivity of the 4x scope setting is applied.
- Adjusted the range of shotgun bullets, the bullets will be more densely distributed.
- Fixed the problem that some vehicles are too prone to drift in some parts of the map.
- Also fixed the problem where the UI is not refreshed in time.
- The New update fixed the problem that playing in FPP can cause you to see through walls.
- PUBG also fixed the problem that the range of movement of the character’s FOV is limited.
- Fixed the problem of abnormal jitter after Groza opens in some states;
- And fixing other known issues.