Finally, after a long wait PUBG mobile update, 0.10.5 is here. However, it won’t be reaching everyone at the same time. So maybe you’re gonna wait for it. Because new update may leave you searching for how to update PUBG Mobile on Google. But don’t worry you’ll get the update soon. Beside these unlucky champs, there are some people who may have already received PUBG Mobile 0.10.5, with Tencent confirming their launch schedule earlier today. Due to the nature of the popular Battle Royale shooter, the development team decides to make this update a bit staggered. This is necessary to protect the servers’ takedown. Especially when you consider just how popular the game is. With 30 million active users, there’s a good chance that everyone trying to update at the same. And this load could cause some mischief.
But wait for a second, You’re not gonna get season 5 right now. Tencent team announces to release PUBG mobile update 0.10.5 on 18 January 2019 at 4 PM GMT. But to get season 5, you’ve to wait till January 19. Because the season 5 of PUBG mobile is going to release tomorrow on January 19, 2 am GMT.
PUBG mobile new update patch notes:
The new update brings some amazing patches to the game. These patches include classic voice and some updates for Vikendi map. Also brings some new things to the game. So here are the current patches and improved features of the game:
Current PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Patch Notes:
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
Improvements in the game:
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated. Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned. Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted. Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu